Monday, November 29, 2010

The ABC Theory

Setting The Context

The ABC Theory of anything and everything!!
- Dharmender Kapoor

 ;,*,*,;
*,*,*,*
    )(


Let me begin with the thoughts that have been running in mind and I have been amused by this many times. I call this as ABC theory. In my opinion, everything ( or may be most things) in life can be summed up and categorized into three categories, A, B and C. A, B and C can take different shapes, concepts and objects depending upon the context but I found that most of the time I could categorize everything within A, B or C category. The idea germinated by my firm belief that everything in life is very simple; it is we who make it complex. Sometimes because complexity is more convincing, other times because people want to look good when they talk complex things. There are other times when we see something very simple, we tend to ignore this or take it so lightly that consequences become complex. Hence as per my belief, things are simple but consequences can be complex. If people speak truth, they do not need to remember anything, so life will be far simpler.

It was an interesting thought to begin with, which got into realization in many situations and then became a belief for me. And it got imprinted in my head so much that I started looking everything through this simplifying glass. My belief has only become stronger with time.

I wanted to write a good article on my first thought at least 5-6 years back. I wish I could have written it at that time. But my mind wandered and I started thinking more, it soon became many ideas and I started thinking about writing a book. I thought I will write a book when I will have enough ideas. Unknowingly I made it a complex project which never got started. I had to simplify this and one fine day I thought let me write just one page and then I will see. I started and it was much simpler than I thought. So here goes my first experience with ABC theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment